Details, Details, Details...
Have these items set aside so your photographer can easily capture them without you having to spend unnecessary time locating them.
- Invitation Suite
- Everything from the Invites, to the Envelope, to the Save the Dates
- Vows or Letters to each other
- Rings- Bride, Engagement and Wedding Band, and Grooms Band
- Bridal Details
- Earrings, Necklaces, Additional Rings, Perfume, Hair Piece, Belt or Bow, Shoes, Garter, Veil, Dress
- Groom Details
- Shoes, Socks, Watch, Bow Tie or Tie, Suspenders or Belt, Cologne, Cufflinks, Pocket Square
- Bouquet, Boutonnière, & couple extras
- Anything of Significance
- Some people choose to wear their grandmas necklace or their grandpas cologne, don't forget to include and make your photographer aware so that these are sure to be captured
- Any item that is a memory from your relationship
Weddings are often portrayed as stressful, but they don't have to be that way! Spend some time before your wedding day and set aside a box of all the items listed above so that your photographer does not have to bother you while you are getting ready for your big day.